This is a special order, by policy you cannot cancel, exchange or return, all sales are final.
Pimp out your ride with this awesome kit, which is offered with the rPRO 2-piece wheel set. Please select wheel design from the option menu.
Made to order and will take approximately 4-6 weeks before shipment is processed. Exhaust & rear shock are not included, and may be purchased separately. All items offered in this listing are marked with a 10% discount. This special offer will not be valid if the kit is broken up or altered in any way.
• Composimo modular billet 7" or 8" GY6 fatty mount (requires alterations to your rear frame)
• GY6 150cc Long Case Engine (Includes: CVK carburetor, CDI, ignition coil, brake shoes & axle nut)
• rPRO 11-Pole Plug-N-Play Harness (Includes: 11-pole stator, flywheel & rectifier)
• Heidenau K61 Rear Tire 140/70-12
• Drum Hub
• GY6 Extended Brake Cable
• GY6 Extended Throttle Cable
• Rear Short Axle installed
• FLP Kickstand
• Uni Air Filter
• Set of four chrome Flat Style Lug Nuts
• Motion pro fuel line, clear
• 11-Pole Stator installed
• rPRO 12x4 & 12x7 wheel set (choose style)
ATR or NCY low stance coil over rear shock (not included) is recommended for this kit.
• We recommend using the original Yuasa YTZ7S Ruckus battery with our harness. Other cell or lithium type batteries such as Ballistic or Shorai are not recommended and we will NOT WARRANTY our harness if these type of batteries are used. We recommend using acid type batteries. The Braille 106 is recommended when upgrading to a larger size battery.
• Alteration of rear frame tabs is required to install the Composimo engine mount.
• ENGINE ships with no motor oil and gear oil. You must refill fluids before turning on your bike after installation. Please email us and request for GY6 maintenance sheet or if you have any questions regarding this matter.
• NCY low stance coil over rear shock blk/blk
• Tire mounting service
We offer special finish & special coating services. Lead time maybe approx. 7-14 business days.
• Powder-coat $70 per wheel (basic colors)
• Anodize $60 per wheel
• Chrome Dip $175 per wheel
• Gold Dip $225 per wheel
• Show Quality Polishing $125 per wheel
Please check our color swatch for anodized colors not offered in our inventory.
We offer tech support during business hours and will assist you best we can with your new swap kit purchase. Please contact us if you have any questions or need assistance with your order.
Swap kits starts at $2488