Trail Tech’s 60mm LEDs are perfect for any riding adventure, no matter the conditions. Throwing out over 1,000 lumens brightness at only 10 watts, it is one of the most efficient lights on the market. Three power modes allow performance at any circumstance, from Hi mode for lighting up the night to Lo mode for daytime drive light. The anodized billet aluminum housing is durable and promotes better heat management. Aluminum reflector with vacuum metal deposition creates the most accurate spot beam.
• Trail Tech
• Black billet aluminum housing
• Singe LED (light-emitting diode) bulb• Round post head light bracket
• Low, medium & high beam modes
• 1050 lumens (Hi mode)
• Beam color: 6000K
• Beam angle: 10°
• Solid post mounting
• Bright & efficient
• Hardened glass front lens
• Power requirements: 12V DC, Polarity Protected
• Power draw: 10w (Hi) / 6w (Med) / 3w (Lo)
• 5,000 hours lifespan
• Dimensions: 61 x 82mm (2.4 x 3.2")
• Weight: 11.5 oz. (324g)
PLEASE NOTE - This light is not compatible with GY6 11-pole system. We highly recommend the Trail Tech HID light for that application.
Call or email for special order items, contact us if you have any questions. No refunds or exchanges, all sales are final on this item. No refunds or exchanges, all sales are final on this item.
Made in USA
Trail Tech HID